- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Monday, February 22, 2016
We took part in a flash mob on Parliament Hill in Ottawa ON to celebrate Chinese New Year a couple of weeks ago. The whole thing went by so fast and there were so many people participating. I didn't get to take as many photos as I would have liked but here a couple that I was able to get.
This is CJ, he was a part of our dance number along with a fantastic crew of hip hop dancers.
Derek just can't help himself. If there are dragons he must go meet them.
Ava handled the cold like a champ. Derek and I on the other hand both really really cold feet.
This crew of singers were so friendly. We spent most of our time chatting with them. Their energy was infectious, lots of smiles and laughter.
I found an electric baseboard heater in the washroom and took full advantage of it. The weather wasn't all that cold but it snowed and then the concrete area we danced on became super wet. Our moccasins are made for the summer and even with heavy duty insoles and double socks we still got wet. That heater was a life saver.
Here is the finished product...