|Us with Waterloo Mayor Dave Jaworsky and FNMI support teacher Ms. Webster|
- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Friday, November 6, 2015
Derek and I were fortunate enough to spend the week at St. Agnes school in Waterloo through the Ontario Arts Council Aboriginal Artists in Schools program.
We used that week to share some First Nations music and dance with the students.
Nia:wen St Agnes for your participation, your eagerness to learn, your enthusiasm and your giving spirit.
Unrelated to our visit but a nice tie in is that it is random acts of kindness day. The school has been running a food drive and today was a celebration of the food drive and the end of our visit. TGIF everyone. I hope you did something nice for someone else today.