- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Friday, July 31, 2015
Pen Pal Day - Reflecting On Our Relationships
The Pen Pal Gathering is an initiative created by Suzie Miller (Above) to help build relationships between students from Six Nations/New Credit and Caledonia. The whole thing started in 2006 and has been growing steadily over the past nine years. At the Pen Pal Gathering this year they did things a little differently. It was split into 3 days and hosted in different places in both Six Nations and Caledonia.
The students would pose for photos which were made into a Two Row Wampum. They also signed each others t-shirts and signed peace posters.
We were a part of the entertainment program along with Saidat and KZ. They are fantastic and we look forward to more opportunities to work with them in the future. Next year is the ten year anniversary of this event. If you are a teacher you can check it out at here to sign up your class to participate.