- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Monday, March 16, 2015
ArtStarts in Schools BC Tour 2015
We spent a wonderful week doing performing in some Vancouver area schools through ArtStarts in Schools in February. It was a whirlwind trip but the staff and students at the schools we visited made it truly memorable.
Gibson ES has a beautiful mural on the side of the building. It was almost as beautiful as the view.
The weather was absolutely perfectly spring like. Flowers were blooming and we couldn't help but rub it in to our family back home every time we called.
We attended the ArtStarts showcase and contact room this year. We were able to meet lots of other artists as well as representatives from many different school boards and festivals across the province.
Stanley Park is so beautiful.
We were able to get in some sightseeing, too bad we were too early in the year for whale watching.
Where we stayed we had such great choices for restaurants. We found this place called The Red Burrito and they have a fantastic tamale plate. That was pure happiness right there. Thanks Vancouver for the great time.