1. A gorgeous scarf by Aboriginal Apparel
|scarf modelled by the Designer Deanne Hupfield|
2. We Share Our Matters - Two Centuries of writing and resistance at Six Nations of the Grand River - Rick Monture
3. Kamamak Cosmetics I am a big fan of makeup. I really want to try out this line. I love the bold colours and the shades of concealer and BB cream seem much more natural to me.
4. Element City Bag - Angela Demontigny
Sigh...someday I will own one of these bags...
5. Parka by Shawna Dias from Rankin Inlet, Nunavut
I love every single one of the parkas she has photos of on her Facebook page
6. Nk'Mip Pinot Blanc
7. Great Lakes Cultural Camps
Check them out here to see some amazing adventure and educational opportunities. I just love how they are able to meld those together for a complete experience.
I love this piece but then again there isn't a piece in their gallery that I don't love.
9. Rumble - Derek Miller
I really really want this record.
10. Empire of Dirt
I realize this came out last year however anyone who knows me knows that I am very far behind in my movie watching. This looks great to me.
So that is my wish list for this year. I didn't even include any jewellers and I loves me some jewellery. I will end the list off here as I could go on and on. Happy Holidays from our family to yours.
Before 1930s work by Aboriginal artists was seen only by those who happened to be travelling through the remote parts of the world and discovered Aboriginal Art for themselves.ReplyDelete