- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Canada Day - Queen's Park, Toronto 2014
We spent Canada Day in Toronto and met some pretty cool people. The Host of the Main stage Aisha Alfa, gave us her "Best Dressed performers Award". We love awards, even if they are imaginary.
Derek is the king of the selfie. He was able to get one with Kathleen Wynne the Premier of Ontario right after her opening remarks on the Main Stage.
There was so much to see and do, the day was perfect for young families.
Our friend Perry Ground told stories at the storytellers tent several times through out the day. I wasn't able to get any video so if you follow the link above you will get to see him in action.
The kids were excited to meet Scott Jackson at the event as he had just recently visited their school.
We had performances on the Main stage as well as the Move and Groove stage. Just before our performance on the side stage was a show by Sinha Bahia Capoeira. They were very exciting.
Happy Birthday Canada. 147 years old. So so young in comparison to the Indigenous Cultures that reside here. I hope your family had as enjoyable a day as ours.