- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Monday, December 2, 2013
Beadwork projects for our December break
Derek and I both have looong lists of repairs and beadwork projects that need our attention. Derek started and is in the completion phase of a new choker for Jacob's outfit.
All he needs now to complete this outfit is a belt and side drops. We have ordered the beads for that project and have been waiting quite a while for them. Hopefully they come soon.
Myself I am working on a crown and cuffs set for Ava's Haudenonsaunee outfit. The velvet that I am beading on was actually purchased at a market we visited in Ankara, Turkey back in 2011. As Derek and I were browsing I saw this velvet and some beautiful matching broadcloth and I just knew it was for Ava.