- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Last week we visited six schools in the ALCDSB in Eastern Ontario. We shared Haudenosaunee social dances with the students and our visits flew by.
Five of the six schools we visited were high schools so we were wondering how well this would go over. But as you can see from the photos we had no shortage of volunteers to get up and dance.
While we were out that way there just so happened to be a bit of a gathering one evening. It was also "Talk like a Pirate day". There were a couple of people dressed like pirates and I am seriously kicking myself for not getting a picture when one of the pirates was singing at the drum. That is not something I will probably ever see again.
It is really great being back working with students now that summer is officially over. The summer break is nice but we really enjoy what we do and miss the little smiles, giggles and great energy of the students.
Labels: Shows and workshops