- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Canadian International Military Tattoo
We spent the past week participating in War of 1812 commemoration events in Hamilton ON with it culminating at the Canadian International Military Tattoo at Copp's Coliseum.
To be honest we had no idea what a Tattoo was and were quite intriqued to find out what it meant. We were also really surprised at the diversity in cultures represented.
You can read the Hamilton Spectator Article about the event. Derek was thrilled to be asked about his feelings about the event but felt that the writer didn't quite convey what Derek truly felt. We were honoured to be a part of the event.
We found these fantastic photos in the paper. Clearly you can tell the difference between my phone photos and these amazing ones.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the Organizers of the Tattoo as well as the City of Hamilton staff for including us in the events.
Labels: Shows and workshops