- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Being Tourists in the Rain
Once we finished the ArtStarts conference here in Vancouver we decided to do some sight seeing. It was a beautiful rainy day so we headed out to Stanley Park. On our way there we saw this really cool art installation.
The park is gorgeous. I couldn't believe the number of people I saw running even in the rain. It took a few minutes for all the runners to pass so that I could get this city skyline shot.
From a distance I thought this was a real person perched on a rock. I thought to myself "Wow, she is tough". Yes, I am gullible.
The colours of the trees and moss is very sci fi like. For parts of the park I was waiting for the ewoks to come out of the bush.
Since we were in Stanley Park we decided to go to the Vancouver Aquarium. We arrived just in time for the Beluga Whale show.
If you are at an aquarium it would be just plain wrong to not go and see the dolphins.
Derek made a new friend. I think that fish was actually asleep. He didn't move at all. This felt like one of those frat party photos you take of your sleeping buddies. lol.
At the entrance to the Aquarium there was an exhibit of different types of Jellyfish.
Isn't he just the cutest thing you have ever seen?