- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Prince Edward Collegiate Institute
When we rolled into PECI early in the morning on Nov 30 we saw our name in lights and knew that this was going to be a good day. The school has a pretty nice theatre that we used for the day. We first did a workshop with the high school students and we were happy to see those same students back for our multimedia show later in the day.
The participation dances went real well. Both students and staff were eager to get up and try some dancing with us.
PECI sure knows how to treat you well, we had a lighting Tech and they bought us lunch. The drive home was interesting as we had our first real snow of year. Enjoy your last few weeks before the holiday break, I know we will and hopefully your school is one of the ones we are going to be visiting!
Labels: Shows and workshops