- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Sunday, July 29, 2012
We attended the Red Lake Independence day powwow a few weeks back and we had a fantastic time. The powwow was well run and there were some really great drums there.
I really enjoyed dancing there. The fire works were pretty cool.We didn't participate in the parade and that really hurt us in the points but Derek was still able to sneak in there for fourth place.
Jake and his travelling buddies Talon and Gavin Whiteye.