- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Wahta Mohawk Territory
We were invited to perform at the Community Health Fair in Wahta on Saturday. I had hoped we would get to see a bit more of the community but we discovered that where we were performing was right off the highway.
We may not have gotten very far into the community but you knew you were someplace cool when the signs were in Mohawk.
How cute is this guy?
I consulted Mapquest to find out how long it would take us to get there. Well in reality it took about an hour less than what we planned for. The kids were pretty happy to have some extra time to go and explore.
They ended up having a pretty good time skipping rocks. I'm not sure who won, Derek or Kristen.
the show went really well. I was thrilled with how much crowd participation we had. The people made us feel very at home. It is so beautiful there. On another note we are moving. We will be based out of the Woodland Cultural Centre in Brantford, Ontario. We are looking forward to moving our office to our new space.
Labels: Shows and workshops