- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
John Harada Show - Rogers Cable Woodstock
Today was a lot of fun. We appeared on the John Harada show which was live. We were promoting our mini tour of Oxford County this Friday the 16th.
I loved it! It was short and sweet and the Host was really funny and put us at ease. We were the first guests along with Lynda Bartlett from the County of Oxford.
The guest after us was from the Butterfly Conservatory and he was cooking with bugs. I am not sure if he was able to convince John the Host to try any on camera but both Adrian and I tried them after the show. Adrian tried the grilled cricket with pineapple while I tried the fried cricket in popcorn.
No way, no how, we weren't getting Derek to try the crickets. Honestly I didn't taste them at all mixed in with the popcorn. I think I should have gone for the pineapple option. I really didn't expect to be dining on crickets when I got up this morning that's for sure.
Labels: Shows and workshops