- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Algonquin and Lakeshore CDSB
We have been in Eastern Ontario for the past two days. We really love coming out here. Yesterday at St. Paul CSS a student brought bannock from home to share. It was really good too. That sort of thing is what just makes my day.
This morning we were at Sacred Heart in Batawa and they were awesome. The Principal gave us a nice card along with some tobacco. We appreciate that they knew enough about our culture to know that was an appropriate gift.
Tomorrow is our last day here and I can't wait to see all the people at the two schools we are visiting. Have a great day everyone.