- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Friday, December 16, 2011
On Thursday I was invited to do a beadwork workshop at Six Nations Tourism. I had a great day. I forgot all my beadwork samples at home so I had to make a quick demonstration model. They even had a full turkey dinner at the lunch break. I thought that was awesome until we hit about 2 pm and the turkey hangover kicked in. It didn't help that the room was really warm. Surprisingly, even in these conditions most of the participants were able to finish their projects.
Today I was at St Christopher School in Burlington. I worked with the whole grade 3 population, 100 students. We made mini drums. I was so appreciative of all the parent volunteers who came in to help because I really needed the extra hands. I was truly impressed that every student finished and all the drums looked fantastic.
We will be doing one more dance/sing workshop before we break for the holidays. I hope everyone has a relaxing and family filled festive season.
Labels: Shows and workshops