- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Character Development - TDSB - Sing / Dance Workshop
During our sing / dance workshop not only do they learn many cultural teachings, the students also learn creative team building. Upon further analyzing our workshops and how it pertains to the curriculum I came across this Character Development poster- Build Character Build Success from the TDSB site. Our sing /dance workshop has all the attributes of this model. We also dismiss a lot of stereotypes in a fun way. When the workshop is over Teachers and Principals always tell us they hear their students singing down the halls.
This Sing / Dance Workshop is great for all ages. This picture is from an all boys boarding school grades 9-12. Our workshops are geared to the age and skill level of the students from K - 12.
We have even done this for Teachers as a Professional activity day!
Labels: Shows and workshops