- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Friday, October 14, 2011
Team Kelsey - Stevensville PS
We were at Stevensville PS on Wednesday morning. Our cousin Kelsey goes to this school and she has been battling an illness for a year now. We thought we would come and share the celebration of her being back at school by doing a presentation for the students. I had such a good time. A lot of family came out from the Reserve to see the show and that was so great. I have the most supportive family. I wanted to mention that Kelsey is collecting full size chocolate bars for the Halloween Parade at McMaster Hospital this year.
We were also at Crawford Lake that day to do a craft workshop and some storytelling with the Native studies students in Halton. A bonus for me was that Janace Henry was there with Indian Tacos and donuts for dinner. Yesssss.
On Thursday we were at Acton HS for a workshop and were pleasantly surprised to find that we had met a lot of students the day before at Crawford Lake. The Acton students were a blast to work with and we would love to go back there again. When we saw the school logo I couldn't get that David Wilcox song out of my head all day. Yup the one you're singing now.
Have a great weekend and see you all next week.
Labels: Shows and workshops