- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Friday, September 23, 2011
St John Brebeuf
Today was a really good day. We spent the day at St John Brebeuf School and it was a lot of fun. The school gave us the really cool key chains as a gift.
They will come in really handy, you have nooo idea. Sometimes during a show you just really need some scissors and quick. A bustle may come unstrung right before you have to dance or some fringe might start to fray real bad. These are going to avert some crisis I'm sure.
Yup that is the end of an awesome summer right there. Just a hint of colour. We are off to FDR powwow in New York State later tonight. I hope you have a great weekend planned.
Labels: Shows and workshops