- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Monday, June 6, 2011
Pen Pal Day at Onondaga Farms
Derek with John Malcolmson General Manager of Onondaga Farms
We were invited to participate at the Pen Pal Day at Onondaga Farms in St George ON on friday. I just love getting invited to participate in anything there as I find it to be a great facility. We did a short demonstration for 600 students in a large tent and then had them all try out some dancing with us.
I have a good friend who works at Jamieson Elementary school and she was so happy to see her students so proud to have their pen pals cheering so hard for something in their culture. Those kids were so overwhelmingly positive I almost fell over. I welled up a bit as I was dancing from all the cheers. I asked Derek what he thought and we both felt that it got us soooo pumped up that we danced a bit wild. The energy they gave us was something I have never felt before.
I sincerely hope to get to take part in more things like that in the future.
Labels: Shows and workshops