- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Friday, May 13, 2011
Mary Johnston PS
I know that I say that each group of students is the best we have ever had but they are all so great it truly does seem to us that they get better and better. Today was no exception. The kids just seemed so eager to have a good time with us that even though I am coming down with a cold and Derek has allergies they perked us right up.
We were thrilled to see our dressing room today. It seemed like a palace to us. Look at all that space, and it's so clean and has mirrors AND a washroom. Yes, it truly is the little things that make me happy.
Today is Friday the 13th and we passed a large number of Bikers heading out to Port Dover for the festivities there. I have never been but maybe someday I will get the chance to see what all happens there. Have a great weekend everyone.
Labels: Shows and workshops