- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Yesterday we danced before the Author David Bouchard spoke at the Kitchener City Hall. The dance area was a tiny bit cramped but we did our best. I had to laugh because we chased David right out of his seat because we needed the dance space. David is a fantastic story teller. We were given signed books and I know the kids will cherish them.
I wanted to point out that www.goodminds.com is a great resource for books and other educational materials for First Nations culture. I took a quick tour of their facility today and wow was I impressed.
We were given the Council Chambers as a changeroom. Pretty swanky. The kids were thrilled to sit in the Mayor's chair. Well we assumed that was the Mayor's chair anyway. Ava thought it was the King's chair.
When I talked about our visit to Mary Johnston PS I forgot to mention that it was Teacher treat day. We couldn't have come on a better day. Look at that spread. A sugarholics dream!
Labels: Shows and workshops