- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Saturday, April 23, 2011
River Oaks PS
Thursday we did 2 workshops with the grade 3's at River Oaks PS. These critters actually made me belly laugh several times. When we were splitting them into groups Adrian asked them if they had group names and right off the bat the first crew yelled out "Awesome People" so they he asked the other group what their name was and someone blurts out "Firebreath"! Too funny.
When we got home we had this little package in the mail. It was the cutest booklet of notes and drawings from the students at St James Major School in Sharbot Lake. I got a little teary eyed reading through it.
I mean dang I look awesome in the drawing! How cool is that? I hope everyone has a happy Easter Holiday. See you all Tuesday.
Labels: Shows and workshops