- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
March Break Workshop at Woodland Cultural Centre
The workshops that we have been doing of late have been for fairly large groups. We limit the groups to 50 people so today when our group was smaller we didn't quite know what to do with ourselves. I have gotten used to having to project my voice as loud as I can to be heard and today it was so nice to just speak to the participants in my normal voice. It felt more intimate to me and I truly enjoyed that.
When it was time for the break out groups, it was interesting dynamic because there were parents and kids split into each of the groups. They still all tried their hardest and the creativity with the routines was great.
If I could have done anything different I think I would have turned the heat down in there because even the kids were sweating it out. Phew.
Labels: Shows and workshops