- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
We just finished a workshop with the grade 8 classes at Branlyn PS. The students were asking Adrian if he realized that he looked like Xzibit. I had never noticed before but once they said it I had to laugh. I think it has to do with his deep voice as well. Funny stuff today.
We will be spending a lot of time in the van tomorrow. We will be in Waterloo in the morning and then in Brampton in the afternoon.
Yesterday was so beautiful out that I went out with my camera. I was taking pictures for a project we are working on with Grand River Rafting this summer. We will also be working with Treks in the Wild. If you are looking for things to do with the family or with your co-workers on the Grand River these folks have tons of fun things going on.
Speaking of the Grand, when I was crossing over the bridge the river looked pretty cool to me. It looks like the tectonic plates in the earth. Ok, I guess my imagination is pretty active.