- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Native Dancing and Singing workshops
Today was our last day at Baden PS. We had such a great time there. The students were all willing to try and that makes it soooo much fun. For the last three days we had been singing and dancing powwow style with the students so we thought we would try something different and share some of the songs and dances that are our traditions. So we did some social dances of the Haudenosaunee people. Once again the kids surprised me with their energy and enthusiasm. (I need a nap now).
Tomorrow we will be doing a workshop for Music Teachers in Toronto. I hope they have as much energy and enthusiasm as the kids do.
It felt like spring today didn't it? Let's hope it stays this way.
Labels: Shows and workshops