- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Beadwork and regalia in progress
It is time to buckle down and get our beadwork projects finished. I do believe that spring is right around the corner and with that brings the one day powwows to get everyone ready for the upcoming season. Our goal for this evening is to try to get the grass dance harness that is pictured below finished.
Derek is working on the top half and I am working on the bottom half. We both did it a different way but I think I am technically closer to being done. I want to get the beading down so that I can get back to my lonely sewing machine. Every time I pass by it I think I can hear it calling out to me to sit down and make something. lol.
We will be doing workshops in Kitchener all week. I always get lost in that city so I am hoping that after going there everyday for a week will help with that a bit.
Below are some pictures of projects we have finished recently for the family.