- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I was a bit worried about the drive to Kitchener this morning but it turned out to be ok. I kept hearing on the radio about those people stranded on the 402 (I hope they are ok) and about how cold it was out that it made me pretty anxious. The roads weren't too bad but if anyone talks to Santa before Christmas can you let him know that we really need some good winter wipers and fluid for the big van. We had to pull over several times and throw snow on the windshield to clean it off.
The show went well and we were happy to see some families of the students in attendance. I hope they enjoyed the show because today was a cold one to come out of your house if you didn't have to so we appreciate you being there.
We are officially on our Holidays now but that doesn't mean we stop working. lol. We love what we do so we certainly don't mind. We will be working on our new multimedia show. Don't forget about our Facebook promotion. Become a friend of Tribal Vision on Facebook and post your school name and city on our wall if you're a teacher or principal in Ontario to win a free dance workshop. You have until January 15 as we will draw on the 16th.
Labels: Shows and workshops