- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Friday, December 10, 2010
Peel Region Inauguration
The site for this event was the Royal Ambassador Banquet Hall. This place is just beautiful inside. As we are driving around in what seemed like the middle of nowhere looking for it, we thought to ourselves "is this event just a house party?" Then bam there it was smack dab in the middle of the country is this opulent banquet hall with gorgeous crystal chandeliers. The place did look "royal".
We danced one song and Adrian sang us a nice peppy tune that was fun to dance too. We didn't have a whole lot of room but we made it work. Sorry to any photographers that may have been whipped by ribbons but it was a bit close quarters.
We look forward to our show on Tuesday in Kitchener then a nice break for Christmas. We are working on new things over those two weeks so I guess it's a break from performing anyway. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Labels: Shows and workshops