- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Queen's University Show
We had arguably our best show yet today. The drive was killer, 8 hours round trip, but worth it in the end. When we arrived at the venue the space we talked about using turned out to be way too small so we ended up in the main auditorium with a great stage. We would really like to thank Duncan for making this happen. We feel very spoiled by this. lol. It made me really happy to be able to use their equipment instead of setting up all our stuff and having to tear it all down as well.
I think the stars were completely aligned for us today because we breezed through traffic, got a great parking space right out front and were able to load in and out of the auditorium right close to the performance space!
It is Derek's birthday today and the audience spontaneously burst into song for him. He couldn't stop grinning after that. I don't think he has ever had a whole crowd of strangers sing to him before. I almost cried looking at his face because he really appreciated it. Well off to bed we have another long day of performances tomorrow. We will be on loan to Lost Dancers for their teaching circle at the Copps Coliseum at 1pm and then at the Canadian Aboriginal Music Awards tomorrow night. If you come to the powwow this wkd stop by and say hi!
Labels: Shows and workshops