- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Monday, November 29, 2010
Copps Coliseum Powwow
The powwow was fun this year. It seemed a lot smaller this year. By smaller I mean specatators. It would have been a good year to go because you would have gotten a good view and the vendors were giving good deals.
As you can see I finished the new dress and shawl for Kristen. I was burning the ribbon on the shawl right up to her contest on saturday night. She placed 1st!
Jake is quickly growing out of his outfit. He wore a rocker for the first time and I thought he did great.
Ava got to wear her new dress and use her new fan. I was so impressed with the way she danced this weekend. She was so confident and didn't even need to look at the big girls to know when to raise her fan.
When the kids took their braids out they were dancing around singing "I whip my hair back and forth" soooo funny!