- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I was so worried that I would be in total pain after this powwow but I am happy to say that I am not. I placed 4th which makes me very happy as well. This powwow is in an arena on the ice. They put gyp-rock over the ice so that it's not slippery but the floor is therefore very very cold. Whenever I wasn't dancing I made sure to keep my feet up off the ground and that worked wonders to stop the cramping of the arches and calves.
We are looking forward to performing at the opening of the World Karate Championships on Friday. I hope we get to stick around and watch for a bit because I bet that will be super interesting.