- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
University of Guelph
We were on loan to Gadaihongwas dance group yesterday at the University of Guelph. The weather didn't cooperate so the organizers had to scramble to find an inside venue for us to dance. I was happy they were able to but for one small problem...
The floor was incredibly slippery and down went the champ... He felt so bad because he thought he wrecked the show but he jumped right back up and kept dancing like nothing had happened.
I was pretty worried that I was going down myself but I kept it together by not doing a lot of footwork, I worked my shawl instead. (sneaky sneaky I know).
We will be back to our regular Tribal Vision show tomorrow evening at an Aboriginal Health Conference in Niagara Falls. We are looking forward to it!
Labels: Shows and workshops