- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Sunday, September 26, 2010
I had a great time contesting. Had a bit of a hard time with the dry air but the caliber of drums and dancers there was so high I just enjoyed being a part of it.
This was at the end of the powwow on Sunday. What a beautiful sight. This was the victory dance for the winners. It was great to see L and K out there for that.
Before we even went to the hotel when we arrived in California we had to see the ocean. Here we are at Newport Beach. The seaweed was funky.
Some of the most random things all at the same place. wierd.
It was pretty hot to us, even under the canopy.
Seeing the sights in Hollywood. In all the times I have been to Hollywood I have never been able to get a good shot of the Hollywood sign. The streak continues.
Grand Entries at this powwow had such high energy. loved it.