- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Monday, September 27, 2010
McMaster University Welcoming mini Powwow
It was a great day for the McMaster Mini Powwow. We enjoyed ourselves dancing for the people.
They had a catered lunch which was fantastic. I'm not sure who the caterer was but dang the strawberry juice was more like a thick soup. It was still yummy but you just had to add water.
The spectators weren't all that into taking part but by the end we had a lot of people up and moving. All in all it was a fun day.
Labels: Shows and workshops