- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Harbor Springs MI
I haven't been posting lately as my grandfather had passed away and frankly I just haven't much felt like it. I am so happy to be a part of the family that I am because I love them very much. My Grandpa was known for growing flowers and in particular gladiolas. Derek and I went to Harbor Springs powwow and they were the first thing I saw when I came out of the hotel on Sunday morning. I couldn't help but smile and tear up a bit.
We had a pretty good time at this powwow and I was pretty impressed with everyone that could dance on that ground and not have sore feet. I must be a total wimp because I couldn't take it. lol. I was really looking forward to dancing the intertribals but I just couldn't do it. Oh well next time.
We are going to be performing at a wedding on Saturday and we are truly honoured to be asked to be a part of such a special day.