- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Friday, June 18, 2010
I can't wait for my hair to grow so that I can have braids again. lol. I had a (real) job in an office environment and so I had cut it off but now I really miss it.
We were at Agnes Hodge school today and boy oh boy those kids were awesome. The gym was quite warm so I thought for sure we would lose their attention but they were great. We did a dance and singing workshop with the grade 1 class first and those little guys were so much fun. I really enjoyed working with them. For the dance presentation for the whole school we used the equipment room as our back stage/ change area. It worked out great because the room was air conditioned. I was hit by a wall of heat everytime I had to perform but all in all I loved that set up. That school has a really good gym.
I forgot to take any pictures yesterday when we were at Princess Elizabeth school. Last year Adrian had been a part of a music program that worked with a lot of students from that school so he knew a bunch of the kids already. They were so creative in the dance portion of the workshop it was great.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Come see us in Mississauga on Sunday at the Mississauga Waterfront Festival.
Labels: Shows and workshops