- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
ABQ day 3
Another full day of sightseeing. We went to bandolier national monument in the morning. It rained a bit but was otherwise beautiful. It was well worth the drive and everyone totally enjoyed the alcove house trail and ladders. It is free admission this week so we scored a bonus there. You can't beat free. I think we are pretty overloaded on the views now. Everywhere you look it feels like your eyes want to bug out of your head to see everything and take it all in.
We stopped in Santa Fe on the way back to check out the outlet mall. Which was a bit of a let down especially since we were absolutely starving and there was not a crumb to be found. We finally got to the walmart supercentre which is fairly close to our hotel. It was great to eat something that wasn't fried in lard. We picked up some groceries and found something interesting things. All I can say is "only in america". While shaking my head.
We are planning to check out the dinosaur museum tomorrow and the Pueblo cultural Center as well. We don't know if we'll ever get back this way again so we want to pack in all the fun we can possibly manage. I hope you are enjoying your week as much as I am.