- Multimedia Show for Schools
- Dancing and Singing Workshops
- Tribal Vision Dance Promotional Video
- Shows for Festivals, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Letters of Recommendation
- Forum for questions and comments
- Original Artwork by Bill Powless
- Teachers Resource Page
- Upcoming Events Open to the Public and Powwow Listings
- Myeengun Henry
- Good Minds
- Canadian Raptor Conservancy
- Grand River Rafting Edible Plants Hiking Classroom
Sunday, April 18, 2010
1st day in ABQ
After a looooong day of travelling we are finally in Albuquerque, NM. I don't think it would have been possible for the trip to have gone any more smoothly. Am I ever grateful for that. We even were able to get in a sight seeing trip to the Sandia Mountains and the tramway. It was incredibly beautiful even though the weather wasn't the best for pix. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. We are all just so excited to be here. I was able to get all my sewing done in time and now we just have a very few last minute things to do on the outfits over this week before the powwow this weekend.
We have had a very exciting opportunity present itself to us for the day we return from the powwow. I will go into more detail when things are finalized but we are truly pumped about it. We are getting busier everyday and we look forward to every performance opportunity we get because it gives us a chance to learn and grow and also do something we truly love.
I hope the weather back home is as beautiful as it is here. Well I'm off to bed we have a full day of sightseeing tomorrow, sky city, atomic museum woo hoo!